Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Year End Exchange Gift Ideas....

Year end 2012 is around the corner and Welcome 2013...so many things happened for the year and its time for exchange gift with your family and friends for a better and happy relationship ever!!! A friend of mine has requested me to make a handmade gift for her exchange gift party with her friends...hmmm what to give? So I suggested for a cosmetic pouch and keychain!!! my popular items from my shoppe...!!! She has requested to avoid the flowerish motif...arghhhh most of my fabric collections are based on flower - roses, paisley and pastel color...hmm...let me see on the rack what I have....Also a handmade envelope paper bag and gift tag...Yant, hope you like it and i know you will love this....

 Here it is....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Cosmetic Pouches..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Personalised keychains




 Handmade envelope paper bag and gift tag...
Simple idea how to fold the bag and to attached the tag..Simple but elegant!



 Ok...ready to go to the owner from Handmade With Love Shoppe..till then bye! and wait for my next project update...Sew for Kitchen...
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment