Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Planner 2014

Happy February everyone..!!!! haha..even though we already entering the 2nd month of 2014, i think it is not too late for me to share my planner for this year. Hmm, actually it is a recycle planner of previous year...as i still love the planner, i just gave a new look to the cover and insert my 2014 planner pages....i'm done..yayy !!!

Hoping this planner will act as my glue this year and always keep me excited to clutch it day after day!
 
 
 
 
 
monthly planner
Planner for my blog project/ ideas
my family/ home project planner
special planner - a peek at the week!
 
Nicely seated on my craft table..and everyday it always remind me to jot down my plan, what to do list and completed task, etc...

 Keep Calm and Happy Planning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment