Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Do Little Things to Make You Happy....

According to the author of book - The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin..we always worry that it's selfish to want to be happier but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Sometimes, we need a little 'me time' to unwind when we feel overwhelmed or stressed.

One of the way to make you happy is to reward yourself for whatever that you have achieved. It doesn't matter with the type of reward or whether is small or big...as long as you feel happy and it can also help you to contribute to the happiness of other too.
So, how I reward myself for what I have been doing, busy with work, kids, etc...it's a simple reward but I'm happy and it help to boost my spirit and energy.....

 

Just sew a simple bag for myself that make me smile when I carry it.....

That is my simple reward...When are you starting to reward yourself? it will make you a happier person....
xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment