Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Handmade Recipe Book...

I have always loved recipe book. Previously, my recipes are all over the place, I wrote in the diary, put in the plastic folder, etc. So, I have decided to organize my recipes by creating homemade recipe book. The homemade recipe book will look so cute in your kitchen, and after all help to organized your recipes too. 

This is a very simple project that can be done in stages. So, once you get started and design your cover and label your dividers, you can get a few recipes started and insert more as you go. This recipe book also make a great personalized gift for special friend even you can pass it to your daughter (that's what I have planned to...) and something that they can keep forever. Here is my simple recipe book. Most of the items used are from recycle thing or some stuff that I love...

Front cover using board and scrapbook paper

Front cover - I used recycle envelope as a pocket to insert any recipes that I have found. I used to buy some stuff from Jim Thompson shop and I really love their wrapping paper envelope and kept it for so long..,so I have decided to used that as a divider to put my favourite related cooking stuff...




 My recipes

The divider that i used actually a free card from Bisou Bake Shop..I really love the card so much...


Back Cover...

Last but not least, I would like to share the Recipe of Happiness quote...

No comments:

Post a Comment