Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Story of Patchwork....

Do you know the definition of Patchwork? Patchwork is a fabric ensemble that is created when smaller pieces of fabric, also called patches, are sewn together. Large pieces of patchwork can be created by joining random or identical patches, or by first sewing pieces of fabric in smaller blocks, then joining the blocks.

I really love patchwork and used to handsewn the patches and took me for long time to finished the patches....sob..sob..sob..coz I don't have the sewing machine. One day, I shall have one....Ok, I will share my handsewn patchwork later...

Now, here is my handmade Patchwork card......Tada..!!!

 Paper patches using Scrapbook paper scrap...patches with love..

Closer view...

Status - Not Available

2 comments:

  1. nnti curtain bilik suci patches la kan.. sekalik tailor kasik quotation upah aje dh rm144++ belum kain nye yg dtg dari ikea gulp.. kite g nilai aje laaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul tu...curtain patches memang cantik...sweet gitu..pg cari cotton kat nilai bagus tu....

    ReplyDelete