Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great Weekend Escapade..!!!


Hi everyone..how was your long weekend? hope you all enjoy your weekend. I had a good break spending my QT with family and also close friends. We have met old friend at her son's birthday party and a good picnic at Morib beach with other close friends...Here are the snapshot of the last weekend escapade!!!



Yummy food at birthday party....hmmm delicious!!!

The snapshot - Picnic at Morib beach


We have chicken barbeque, sausages, noodles, etc etc...hmm enjoy!!!

As a picnic treat to my friends, Nadia and Nanie and of course one for myself, i have sewn an oil cloth reversible tote bag...hmmm super georgous ala Cath Kidston..!!!.The most important are we happy and really enjoy the day..!!!..

p/s - if you interested for oil cloth bag..do email me. This small tote bag suitable for lunch/picnic or even market bag...

till next update..XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment