Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to School - 2014

Hi there...New year is around the corner and i think all parents including me are very busy with 'Back to School' preparation - new uniform, shoes, books and stationary. Alhamdulillah all my checklist for my kids are almost completed and here sharing with you on the special edition Back to School pencil case for my kids...
Russian Doll Pencil Case for my girl...
 
Dr Seuss - Cat in the Hat Pencil Case for my boy..
 Also here my recent completed order on personalised pencil case for 3 little princess

 
Marissa Auni
Marissa Safiya
Marissa Damia
 ..and mommy also want a new cosmetic pouch for new year - here you go mini cosmetic pouch using waterproof fabric.
 
 Anyone interested for custom order on pencil case or mini cosmetic pouch - email me at ilovekertas@yahoo.com or click HERE for ready stock items.


No comments:

Post a Comment