Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back To School...!!!

New Year 2013....Back to school..!!! so many things to be ready for new school semester, beside new cloth, stationary, etc. etc, my kids have given me their wishlist for back to school project...ohhhhh..... that mean beside working on the order i need to sew something for them. As a mom, everything for them...They has requested for a small bag, pouch and also handphone pouch to bring to tuition class and school. Also, i need to complete the order for personalised pencil case....OK...happy viewing and enjoy my making...

 small bag for my girl






 Bookmark for her as she really love books

 

 handphone pouch also for my little girl...

 
Small pouch for my son, design, color..everything as requested by him....

 
 
 Pencil case sew for little Sophea, her mom told me that she turn to 5 this year and excited for school and she didn't like the girly design so i'm using felt grey color for her pencil case...hope she likes it...
Free personalised bookmark for her....


 
Personalised pencil case for sweet Azra and also with free bookmark....



Here you go....Happy Schooling and enjoy your school day from Handmade With Love....
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment