Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sew for Kitchen - The Apron Project...











 Hello everyone, Happy New Year...!!!Welcome 2013...I open the new year diary with 'Alhamdullillah' and Grateful thanks for whatever that He have gave to me until today...Amin..
Just to share on the Apron Project that i have completed recently. Aside for the order, i also sew simple apron for my kitchen. Actually this project are completed in end of 2012 but only now I managed to upload this pics.Happy Viewing and enjoy my making...

 
 I just realized that ever since I have started sewing, i never sew any apron for myself, so here is the Strawberry Apron for my kitchen.....












Checkers fabric design Apron with pocket.....


 Long Apron as requested by the owner....nice!! Looks like a dress...




Thanks a Lot from Handmade With Love......

No comments:

Post a Comment